WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO PLAY FOR HALF PRICE?
LET US HELP YOU FIND A SPONSOR FOR YOUR TEAM.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
About Thunder Beach
Thunder Beach is the outgrowth of our founders 30 years in the entertainment business creating good times for
good people. While. Thunder Beach specializes in outdoor and sports like sand volleyball and sand soccer, Thunder Beach also provides an entire list of other enjoyable activities that provide people the activities that
are held at offsite locations.
Spring Summer Fall Winter
• Sand Volleyball • Sand volleyball • Sand Soccer • Indoor volleyball
• Soccer • Soccer • Soccer • Bar Games
• Golf • Golf • Golf • Pickle Ball
• Kickball • Kickball • Kickball • Wallyball
• Cycling • Cycling • Cycling • Racquetball
• Pickle Ball • Pickle Ball • Pickle Ball •. Cards
• Frisbee Golf • Frisbee Golf • Cards • Bunco
• Running • Running • Cribbage • Cribbage
• Cribbage • Cribbage • Dominos • Dominos
• Cards • Bowling • Bowling
• Bar Games
When Do Leagues Begin For 2019
September 2nd through October 21st
Depending upon the sport or activity you can sign up to play as an individual / free agent, a group of friends or co-workers.
and we will try and place you on a team that is playing on the same night, time and level of play. If for some reason we cannot
place you on a team that fit your request, we will refund your total entry fee.
You can registers as a Free Agent, with a friend, a small group or as a team!
You can sign up as a "Free Agent". You can sign up with a friend, You can sign up a You can sign up an
and we will place you on a team. a spouse and we will place you. small group and we entire team
on a team together will add players to
your group to make
up a team
Frequently Asked Questions:
About Thunder Beach Shawnee @Park Lanes
Our Complex & Programs
Be Active! • Be Social! • Be Fun!
WHY PLAY AT THUNDER BEACH?
Thunder Beach has both on Campus and off Campus sport and social programs. After the games
everybody is invited back to a sponsors place for food and beverage specials and first class service.
Meet! Greet! Socialize! Network!
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS / COWORKERS
• A weekly activity that gets you out of the house and doing something fun each week.
• An activity that provides you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
• An activity that doesn't cost you an arm and a league
• An activity that allows you to sign up as a free agent and be placed on a team
• An activity where you can sign up with a friend, a spouse, a significant other and be placed on the same team
• An activity that you and a few friends can enter together and where Thunder Beach will add a few free agents
to your small group to make up your team
• An activity where you can round up and enter an entire team.
• An activity that is fun!!!!
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: THE ATHLETE AND NON ATHLETE
- The “ new” Thunder Beach Shawnee has added a number of additional activities and sports programs.
- CLICK ON THE ACTIVITY YOU WANT FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sand Soccer. FALL 2019
Sand Volleyball. Spring 2020
Pickle Ball Spring 2020
Kick Ball. Spring 2020
Coed Softball Spring 2020
Golf FALL Spring 2020
Bowling Spring 2020
Cycling Spring 2020
Running Spring 2020
Pub Games. Spring 2020
Cribbage Spring 2020
Pitch. Spring 2020
Spades Spring 2020
Hearts Spring 2020
21 / Knock FALL Spring 2020
Bunco Spring 2019
Bar Games Spring 2020
WHY PLAY AT THUNDER BEACH SPORTS N SOCIAL?
- Thunder Beach leagues give husbands and wives, good
friends something they can do together that doesn’t cost
an arm and a leg. Costs to play is approximately $4 to $5 a week to play
depending upon the sport or activity you want to participate in.
- Thunder Beach Sports N Social gives everyone something
they can look forward to each week.
- Thunder Beach gives everyone something positive they can talk about
with their family, friends, and coworkers.
- It's the new water cooler
- Thunder Beach Sports N Social gives everyone a place to something
go after their games for food and drink specials to meet, greet and socialize
- Thunder Beach Sports N Social provides every team an opportunity
to participate in a season-ending tournament.
- The winner of the season-ending tournament will get champion t sirts andtheir teams t's shirt
free for 2020 season
- Second place will receive free team t-shirts for the spring season next year.
• Season-ending tournament party on a Saturday night.
WHY PLAY AT THUNDER BEACH SPORTS N SOCIAL? THE LEAGUES!
• Our leagues are planned for 8 teams leagues, not 6 team
leagues. You can play more teams and meet you can meet more people at
Thunder Beach Sports N Social
- Our sand volleyball program has one week of
preseason, then league play, with one week
after league play for makeup or for a tournament
( weather permitting )
WHY PLAY AT SAND VOLLEYBALL OR SAND SOCCER AT
THUNDER BEACH SPORTS N SOCIAL? GREAT COURTS!
GREAT SAND SOCCER FIELD
- We have a better sprinkler system than the other places.
Our sprinkler system can completely water each court in
- We have purchased a sand rake machine that is
specifically made to rake the sand. This machine
is lighter than a tractor so it does not compress
the sand and it has both a hydraulic rake on
the back and a scraper underneath the machine
to cut the sand and turn the sand in order to make it softer.
- Thunder Beach Sports N Social courts are right off
the patio & deck so you don't have to walk so far to get
to the courts and your team plays on the green or yellow
courts your family and friends can sit on the deck and
watch your game
WHY PLAY AT THUNDER BEACH SPORTS N SOCIAL? LOADS OF PARKING
• THUNDER BEACH SPORTS N SOCIAL SAND VOLLEYBALL AND
SAND SOCCER is located atPark Lanes FAMILY FUN CENTER
right off Midland Drive and 435. Just go east after
getting off 435 highway at the main intersection, turn
south go up around the curve and on the east side of the street
you will see the Thunder Beach Complex and a huge parking
lot. Just pull in, park and take a short walk to the
Are all activities and sports being played at Thunder Beach Sports N Social?
No. Most of the activities and sports will be played off campus at
Park and Recreation facilities, church or school gyms, sports bars,
or entertainment facilities.